Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sara Makes a Funny Pun and Other Updates From the Justin Bieber Hikes the Appalachian Trail Group Chat

Sara says, "Holy SMOKIES" which is the first time in HISTORY that was ever said.

In the face of knee-to-hip-high snow in the mountains I've advised the group to carry extra stiff plastic bags to wear inside their boots. Mara is intent on bringing the noisiest bags in the universe (the biodegradable Sun Chips bags) and I'm intent on learning how to snore.

Jason has been practicing carrying his pack and cooking his food. I will be taking pictures of all the things he, Sara, and Mara mail home. It's part of my ongoing photo series entitled, "Stuff Jason, Sara, and Mara Send Home." (this is coming to you live and was not part of today's messages)

Johnny

1 comment:

  1. Its the slickness that makes me envius. This blog is sweet. Only johnney thunder, whome I invented only after mala developed hate, will go on to enrapture his maras friends and her. Theirs will be a johnney hike. And I mean as in total recall. " welcome to johnneycab. Where would u like to dine on soft icecrem?"

    ReplyDelete